Monday, July 25, 2016

Old Treasures Found




As I said on the previous post, I like to go trough my mom old closet.
It's interesting to see how fashion develops from time to time.
Either by the new things that coming, or by the old things that being brought back.
So here it is, one of the treasures that I have found and brought back, my mom's old leather backpack.
Fortunately, it still looks nice and pretty, new yet vintage. 
My mom has taken care of it really well.

The book that I'm caring, was not just a props, it is actually my journal. 
I write down my to-do-lists and coming up events (usually exams and assignment deadlines) there. 
This procrastinator is learning to organize her life, guys! 
I found this journal on instagram and they have very cool designs. 
I could have made custom order as well, but I didn't really have much time back then to do so. 
Anyway, this one is already cute, a 50s Vogue cover, just holding it make me feel chic already XD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment